Our GoalsCreate a strong school community committed to Child Development, across socio-economic divides.
- Enabling academic, cultural and intellectual exchanges amongst all stakeholders, through webinars and workshops
- Spread information on government notifications, rules and policies
- Capacity building for continuous professional development of education providers
- Coordinate and support efforts of private and minority educational institutions or schools in all matters concerning independence of operations
- Promote noteworthy work in the fields of Art, Social Sciences, Literature, Science & Technology and all aspects of education
- To encourage, support and promote entrepreneurship in the field of education.
- Study of laws, policies, rules and regulations related to education and the establishment of educational institutions
- Advocacy for amendments in existing policies, for admission procedures, fees policy and operations of schools
- To protect the legal and statutory rights and interests of all stakeholders engaged, associated or investing in school education
Legal Consulting Services
Provide legal advisory services to all private and minority educational institutions or schools in all matters concerning independence of operations
Represent the education industry in all legal matters
Advocate for amendments in existing policies, for admission procedures, fees policy and operations of schools
Global & Indian Alliances
Collaborate with international and multilateral organisations to represent the Indian education industry in global fora
What it get:
- Relevant Legal Updates: Acts, Rules, Orders, Government Resolutions & Notifications
- Circulation of relevant newspaper articles
- Resolution of Legal Queries
- Access to AIS-conducted Webinars
₹1000 per annum
₹10,000 one-time payment
Our Advisory Team
Chairman, Association of Indian Schools and a veteran in school management
Vice Chairman, Association of Indian Schools and Director Academic Operations, VIBGYOR Group of Schools
Dr. Reeta Sonawat
Former Dean & Head Department of Human Development SNDTWU, Mumbai, Consultant NCERT and NEP2020
Our Member Schools
Just attended our event? Give us your feedback
ECA-APER release emergency guidelines for schools in case of a bomb/terror threat
The Early Childhood Association and Association for Primary Education and Research have drafted emergency guidelines docket in case of a bomb threat in schools. This comes in the wake of rising incidents of terror threats, threat of gun attacks or planting bombs in schools world-over.
CBSE not to award any division, distinction to students in Board Exams
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will not award any division, distinction to students in the class 10, 12 board exams. The decision was announced by CBSE Examination Controller Sanyam Bhardwaj in an official release.
NCERT Granted ‘Deemed To Be University’ Status, Announces Union Education Minister
The National Council for Educational Research and Training has been granted ‘deemed to be university’ status, Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan announced on Friday while addressing a gathering at the 63rd Foundation Day celebrations of the NCERT.
एसजीआई ने प्रशंसित शिक्षाविद् डॉ. रीता सोनावत के साथ एफडीपी सत्र किया आयोजित
नोएडा: देश के उभरते डिजाइन संस्थानों में से एक, NAAC द्वारा ‘ए’ ग्रेड से मान्यता प्राप्त सत्यम फैशन इंस्टीट्यूट ने एसएनडीटी महिला विश्वविद्यालय, मुंबई की पूर्व डीन, प्रशंसित शिक्षाविद् डॉ. रीता सोनावत के साथ एक विशेष संकाय विकास कार्यक्रम का आयोजन किया।
Budget 2021 Expectations: It’s high time for Modi govt to double Union Budget allocation for Education sector
Part of the Budget can be used to train the teachers for quality education which is the mandate of NEP 2020,” Dr. Reeta Sonawat, Member, Advisory Council, AIS.
Budget 2021 Expectations: Modi govt must look into these 5 suggestions from Education sector in Union Budget
GST on online education service must be reduced from present 18 percent to 5 percent in Budget 2021″ – Sudhir Sharma, Member, Advisory Council, AIS.
Union Budget 2023: Funds for digitization to #SaveTheEdtech; find out what education sector expects
The Union Budget for the year 2023-24 is around the corner and the education sector, which is among one of the top contributors to the economy and therefore remains a major focus every year, has high hopes to keep.
Maharashtra govt sets up 11-member panel for National Education Policy
The state has set up a 11-member committee of various departments to implement the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 in schools. This is in addition to a committee set up in June last year to examine the various aspects of the NEP.
Association of Indian Schools
CTS No. 104-E, Near Aster Society,
Fire Brigade Road, Opp. Oberoi Mall Dindoshi,
Malad (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400 097, India
Message Us Your Queries